Ceramic Hydrate Interior Ceramic Coating that Renews Interior Surfaces and Protects with UV Protection | Cleans and Renews Interior Plastics and Vinyl Surfaces (16oz)
Make your interior look new again!
Ceramic Hydrate is your one-step solution to cleaning and renewing your vehicle’s interior plastics and vinyl surfaces.
Great-smelling coconut scent.
With its Si02 formula, Ceramic Hydrate will safely remove dirt and grime buildup on your dash, interior, consoles, and door panels with ease while simultaneously conditioning and penetrating deep into the surface to restore that rich satin finish while adding that layer of UV protection.
Ceramic Hydrate, with its SiO2 formula, delivers a superior hydrophobic effect.
Ceramic Hydrate blocks UV damage. With its Si02 formula, Ceramic Hydrate gives your interior protection against the sun’s harmful rays. Think of it as sunscreen for your interior. The Si02 formula doubles as an anti-static agent, making dust and other airborne particles less likely to stick to your interior surfaces.
Cleaning your interior is arduous work. Make the job much easier and achieve better results using Ceramic Hydrate.
- MAKE YOUR INTERIOR LOOK LIKE NEW AGAIN! - Ceramic Hydrate is your one-stop solution to renewing and protecting your vehicle’s interior plastics and vinyl surfaces. With its Si02 formula, Ceramic Hydrate will safely remove dirt and grime buildup on your dash, interior, consoles, and door panels while simultaneously conditioning and penetrating deep into the surface to restore that rich satin finish.
- GREAT-SMELLING COCONUT SCENT - Love the smell of coconuts? Our ceramic coating smells amazing! With its coconut scent, Ceramic Hydrate will leave your vehicle with a refreshed and clean smell.
- CERAMIC INFUSED - Ceramic Hydrate contains ceramic infused into every molecule for superior durability and protection. With its ceramic infusion, Ceramic Hydrate delivers a superior hydrophobic effect (repels water) that keeps your interior looking new for longer.
- CERAMIC COATING - Not only does Ceramic Hydrate protect your interior surfaces from dirt, grime, and UV damage-- it also provides a layer of protection with its ceramic coating. This invisible barrier coats the surface to repel water, oil, dust, and other contaminants for a long-lasting finish.
- CERAMIC HYDRATE - Named after its key benefit, Ceramic Hydrate deeply hydrates your interior surfaces while restoring their natural shine. It even helps block UV damage with its SiO2 formula! Think of it as sunscreen for your car’s interior.
- MADE IN AMERICA
Apply using a large applicator pad and let the product soak into the surface. Level out the product with a microfiber towel. This leaves the surface dry to the touch and perfectly even with no high spots.
I’ve used so many UV Protection products and most leave a slick residue or too much gloss. This product is not like that. It leaves a nice matt look and gives my interior life. It smells great too. I’ll be ordering it by the gallon.
Thank you for supporting us Stewart! Enjoy your detailing product.